|Date of Birth||1984.09.05|
- 2nd place, Pro Tour San Diego
- 7th place, Pro Tour Theros
2nd place, Grand Prix Kyoto
- 4th place, World Championship
- 5th place, Pro Tour Magic Origins
- 2nd place, Grand Prix Kyoto
Champion, Grand Prix Chiba
- How long have you been playing Magic: The Gathering?
- Since 1999 through to the present. I've never taken any time off.
- What got you interested?
- My little brother asked me to play back in junior high school.
- What cards are near and dear to you?
- Ancestral Vision.
- How about your favorite Magic color?
- That would be blue. It's the best for drawing cards, and it makes it easy to limit your opponent's actions.
- Of all the decks you've played in tournaments, which did you enjoy most?
- The Next Level Blue deck that I used in Grand Prix Kobe in 2009.
- What format do you enjoy playing most—Standard, Draft, or something else?
- Booster draft.
- What tournament has stuck with you most?
- Pro Tour Theros. That was the tournament where the Mono-Black Devotion deck that Koei Ito developed ended up spreading across the world.
- What players do you look up to?
- I really respect all the Hall of Famers from Japan, but if I were forced to choose just one, it would probably be Kenji Tsumura.
- What are your goals for this season?
- First, staying at platinum level.
Second, winning a Grand Prix.
Third, playing in the World Championship.
- What do you want to accomplish as a pro Magic player?
- Magic: The Gathering is an amazingly fun game, and I want to spread the word to more people so they'll play. I'd like to think that I can do that as a pro affiliated with Team Cygames.
- What do you normally do besides playing Magic?
- I've got some varied part time work; otherwise I read and listen to music—that sort of thing.
- What other players are you friends with?
- Almost 100% of my friends are Magic: The Gathering players, so there are really quite a few.
- What do you always carry with you when you're out and about?
- My wallet, my phone, and my earbuds.